Terms and conditions of sale
MATERIALS & PRICES
- The buyer checks the quantities and proportions for quotations and orders. He has to check the accuracy and bears the final responsibility for it.
- Deliveries are made subject to the express reservation that our old and antique tiles were often made by hand 100 years ago. This is manifested in color differences, cracks, traces of use, minor damage and thickness differences. These deviations can never be a basis for any complaints
- All floors are authentic pieces and are sold in their entirety. Returning a floor or parts of it are not possible. Each floor is sold in the condition in which it is and is known by the buyer. All our authentic tiled floors are presented representatively in our studio and on the website. For all the above reasons, we do not apply a refund policy.
- Information about materials and price indications on website/web shop and in catalogues, folders and offers are always subject to possible printing errors.
- The quotes are always based on daily prices
- The indicated prices are always pick-up prices unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
- The invoice must be paid by the buyer by pin or cash when picking up the order. If the goods are delivered, they will only be released to the freight forwarder after payment.
- If the buyer does not pay his invoice within 7 days, the order will be re-sold without any notice
AVAILABILITY & DELIVERIES
- mySTILES may use external companies for transport.
- Home delivery is by definition at the edge of the footpath, on the street. The place of delivery must always be easily accessible to the driver and will be done on a day agreed with the customer. The customer is responsible for making sure there is enough space for the delivery. The customer is also responsible for carrying the goods into his house. If the transporter does not meet either the customer or a representative of the customer, the entire order will be returned. The costs incurred for returning the goods will be
recovered from the customer. The order will be offered again as soon as the transport costs and any expenses were transferred. After this, a new transport date will be planned in consultation.
- The goods that the buyer has received through an external carrier must be checked immediately upon receipt for accuracy and damage. In the event of damage or inaccuracy, the buyer must inform the seller in writing (by e-mail) within 24 hours of receipt. The seller is not liable for damage caused during the transport carried out by third parties.
- The availability date is always communicated without commitment. No delay can give rise to compensation.
- If the buyer cancels a placed order in whole or in part, the costs made for this order will be charged in full by the buyer.
- The risk of loss, damage or depreciation passes to the buyer at the moment when goods are brought into the power of the buyer and/or the moment that the goods are put on transport on behalf of the buyer.
- mySTILES can in no way be held liable for direct damage or consequential damage that relates to incorrectly delivered quantities or, for example, breakage.
- The seller is only liable for direct damage. Direct damage is only understood to mean the reasonable costs of determining the cause and the extent of the damage, in so far as the determination relates to damage within the meaning of these terms and conditions;- the possible reasonable costs incurred to let mySTILES fulfil the defective achievement in accordance with the agreement, in so far as this can be attributed to mySTILES – reasonable costs, incurred in prevention and limitation of damage, in so far as the Other Party demonstrates that these costs have led to limitation of direct damage as referred to in these general terms and conditions.mySTILES is never liable for indirect damage, including resulting damage, lost profit, lost savings and loss due to business interruption and other kinds of interruption. If mySTILES were liable for any damage, then the liability of mySTILES is limited to no more than twice the invoice amount of the order, or to that part of the order to which the liability relates to. The liability of mySTILES is in all events always limited to the amount of payment by its insurer as the occasion arises.
- www.mystiles.be, is the website of the company mySTILES. mySTILES specializes in the sale of old and antique tiles Despite the constant care and attention that mySTILES pays to the composition of this website, it is possible that the information published on this site is incomplete or incorrect.